Monday, February 1, 2010

all my books

This year I've decided to actually keep track of the books I read! I have read so many books over the years and I've forgotten most of them. Unfortunately, the year so far has been pretty slow -- for some reason I just don't feel like reading very often. Still, here's the list for the month:


January 2010 (honorable mention goes to The Help, I read it the day after Christmas)
1. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
2. Austenland by Shannon Hale
3. Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
4. First Light by Rebecca Stead
5. The Extra-Ordinary Princess by Carolyn Q. Ebbitt
6. The School of Fear by Gitty Daneshviri
7. Tea Time for the Traditionally Built by Alexander McCall Smith
8. The Full Cupboard of Life by Alexander McCall Smith
9. Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith
10. Miracle at Speedy Motors by Alexander McCall Smith
11. 44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith
12. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling*
13. The Rules by Ellen Fein and Sherrie Schneider
14. Espresso Tales by Alexander McCall Smith

*A note about this one: I didn't actually read it all the way through in order. It was in the bathroom for a few days and I ended up reading the whole thing.

Definitely a pattern there at the end. And I've still got one more of them to read.


"Nothing Without You" ~ Vienna Teng

1 comment:

Lena Phillips said...

Wow. That's quite the list! I love to read, but I'm lucky to finish one book in a period of a few months. My list usually consists of "Who Loves Baby?" and "One Two Three, Count With Me." Not quite as exciting as yours.

floral