Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I've done this many times before you

Little-known fact: I have the hardest time not starting every written communication (blog post, email, etc.) with "So." I just erased it from the beginning of this paragraph because I realized it's not the best habit ever.

That's not what I was going to say, though.

I was going to mention the little-known fact that I'm obsessed with my hair (maybe you can tell, given the number of times I mention it on my blog). I love it! Always have. The lack of it was really quite sad.

However, it's now at a length where I don't know what to do with it. My usual hairstyle is "I can't do a thing with it, so I stuck my head in the sink and gave up." Which is not super attractive. I need some serious help, but I don't know what to do, or even what looks good! I don't know who to talk to about this, either.

So, there's both an occurrence of "so" and something that's been on my mind the last couple days -- every time I look in the mirror, really.

In other news, I got my stitches out today. Not nearly as traumatic a story as getting the drain out (though it hurt more than I hoped -- last time I got stitches out I was in chemo so I don't remember a thing), but still a happy healing step! Now I just go to physical therapy for a couple more weeks (that's all the insurance will allow) and hopefully after that no one will ever be able to tell what a gimp I am.

Completely self-centered post of the day? Check!


"Watershed" ~ Vienna Teng

floral