Sunday, February 14, 2010

on a February holiday

May I just say, today has been the best Valentine's Day in memory. To celebrate I wore pink, cleaned the kitchen, and played all the love songs in my Voice Student binder (which is hefty). I'm so glad that I'm satisfied with that! (Other great things happened today too, but they don't count as celebration.)

Oh, plus we talked a bit about love in church, which, what could be better? Divine love is amazing. (And I really do mean "we". About 10 minutes of that discussion was me.)

Since I did so much creating today, I really felt like spectating. But I also felt like I should write a little bit. So, once I got sick of spectating (there's only so many times one can check the Forbidden Site That I Supposedly Swore Off This Month) I came here, told myself I was giving in to the natural man, and wrote a good few paragraphs of my story! Not the one I was planning to work on, but progress is progress!

There's nothing to spectate anyway, and I'm really pleased that I was able to be so productive today. If playing piano for an hour counts as productive.

Well, this post falls pretty low on the "actually convince other people you can write" scale, which means it goes against the purpose of this blog.

But I don't really care, because I'm just so cheery I thought I ought to talk about it. Have a great day!

"City Hall" ~ Vienna Teng

No comments:

floral