Fewer than 10 books this month. I moved, and didn't take any books with me. My mother will occasionally bring down library books for me, but I kind of savor them because it's not like I spend that much time free to read.
I also noticed that I forgot to do my 2012 stats at both the quarter and the tri. At 5 months makes no sense, so I'll see you next month with some numbers!
42. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
43. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
44. Trapped by Ronda Gibb Hinrichson
45. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
46. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
47. Kate's Song by Jennifer Beckstrand
48. Destined by Aprilynne Pike
49. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
50. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Acadia Day 3 - The next morning we went back to the pool for a bit and then headed back to the park. Kevin had noticed that Cadillac Mountain looked like a fun place to c...
1 day ago