1. Taking my phone places (like class, and firesides) and not turning it on silent.
2. Thinking of things to say and letting them pass the "Do I think it's funny?" checkpoint and not making them pass through "Is it actually funny?" or even "Is it appropriate?" before I open my mouth.
3. Going to events and activities by myself, and not making friends.
4. Not putting away clothes or making my bed.
5. Having a crush on a teenager...again...
There's an easy solution to all of these!
1. I just won't take my phone anywhere anymore.
2. I just won't say anything ever.
3. I just won't go anywhere ever. Alternately, I'll make sure to take a book. Books are always my friends.
4. This really isn't a problem to me. I only assume it's stupid because my dad tells me so.
5. Have a crush on someone else. (hahahaha)
I could probably think of other stupid things I do. If I remember some of the ones I wanted to add to this list previously, I will. But I will focus on the good things I'm doing in my life instead! (I'll abstain from making that list,
[Mom, please don't ask me about this boy I have a crush on. You already know you're right, so let's agree to never speak of it.]
Title: "Grandmother Song" ~ Vienna Teng
[Which reminds me of the other stupid thing I did on Monday -- snowmobiling. My quads got fried and I'm only just starting to walk like a normal person. Barely. It was fun, though.]