Sunday, November 15, 2009

if I were that kind of grateful [second edition]

Here we are at the end of the second week of November! Hurrah! Here are the things I was grateful for this week.

8: I'm grateful for being a backup singer on the stand.
9: I'm grateful for honey roasted peanuts and cranapple juice.
10: I'm grateful for meeting someone I email all the time. On accident. (Met him on accident, I don't email him on accident.)
11: I'm grateful for an awesome WWII memorial.
12: I'm grateful for dinner at an old favorite restaurant.
13: I'm grateful for high school choir.
14: I'm grateful for getting some things accomplished.

I was grateful for more things (in general, it was a pretty good week) but like last week, I'm picking and choosing my "faves" for this.


"The Last Snowfall" ~ Vienna Teng

2 comments:

Katie said...

haha...you must be an avid reader of the board, so am I. Yes, I did go on a date with P.D. Kirke. I'm impressed you picked that up. You're awesome. Mainly because you have the 100-hour board as a link on your side bar ;-) Where was that WWII memorial at...Somewhere in Utah?

Leslie said...

It was actually at the University of Kansas. They have a very impressive campanile (read: carillon [read: bell tower]) that was built as a memorial for those KU alums who served and died in WWII. It's beautiful--and fun to play too! But I wouldn't suggest going to go see it unless you're already gonna be in Kansas...

Yep, "avid reader" would probably be a good description of my relationship with the Board. So you filled out his dating application, or you're awesome enough to actually know him?

floral