Sunday, November 29, 2009

if I were that kind of grateful [fourth edition]

Two extra days today, since I'm not sure I'll feel like posting tomorrow.

22: I am grateful for kind ladies.
23: I am grateful for contemplating.
24: I am grateful for being cool enough to talk in code.
25: I am grateful for the magically unburned pies (on my watch).
26: I am grateful for nice relatives.
27: I am grateful for my ability to enjoy games that I never win.
28: I am grateful for being packed in next to cousins on a cold day.
29: I am grateful for musical talent.
30: I am grateful for medical technology.*

*I almost said that I was grateful for still being cancer-free, but there's a chance that I won't be, but at any rate I'm grateful for the technology that can determine whether or not I am still in remission, and that cured me before. Going down to Primary Children's tomorrow.

My life overflows with blessings.


"The Last Snowfall" ~ Vienna Teng

floral