Sunday, November 8, 2009

if I were that kind of grateful [first edition]

Last Sunday, the bishop stood up and bore his testimony about how November is the month when the country officially recognizes that gratitude is a good idea.

My friend, Joyws, always recognizes the importance of gratitude. When we lived in the same apartment complex, her living room wall was covered with pictures of things she was grateful for. Now that she lives in Kansas where none of us can appreciate her artwork, every Facebook status is something she's grateful for.

I thought that, since it's officially Be Grateful month, and in recognition of how just even awesome Joyws is, I would find something to be grateful for every day and post it once a week. Here's what I'm grateful for this week:

1: I'm grateful for being an accompanist.
2: I'm grateful for infrared light.
3: I'm grateful for a friend who validates my behavior.
4: I'm grateful for an unclaimed ticket.
5: I'm grateful for 85 mph.
6: I'm grateful for exceptional CD mixes.
7: I'm grateful for only ruining the car a little.


"The Last Snowfall" ~ Vienna Teng

1 comment:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Validate!

And, you're an accompanist? Cool.

floral