Wednesday, December 1, 2010

can trace all my books

I can't believe I've been able to use the same line all year. Amazing how I've been able to come up with so many iterations. Even now I'm not quite resigned to the slightly incomprehensible and confusing ones that spring first to mind, though it gets harder every time...one more month! Do you think I can manage to read 20 books in December? I'd like a nice round number. (Edit: I forgot a book; do you think I can read 19 books? ha.) Here is November's list:

November
166. Emily the Strange: Stranger and Stranger by Rob Reger and Jessica Grunner
167. The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester by Barbara O'Connor
168. The Unbearable Lightness of Scones by Alexander McCall Smith
169. Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher by Wendelin van Draanen
170. Walls Within Walls by Maureen Sherry
171. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
172. The Magicians of Caprona by Diana Wynne Jones
173. The Crowfield Curse by Pat Walsh
174. On the Blue Comet by Rosemary Wells
175. The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
176. Grounded by Kate Klise
177. Sammy Keyes and the Cold Hard Cash by Wendelin van Draanen
178. Corduroy Mansions by Alexander McCall Smith
179. The Fool's Girl by Celia Rees
180. Faith, Hope, and Ivy June by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
181. Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley

No comments:

floral