Tuesday, June 1, 2010

books

It was kind of a long month as far as reading books goes. I can barely remember reading the first book on this month's list, shown here:

May
62. Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne
63. Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
64. Mort by Terry Pratchett
65. The Pinhoe Egg by Diana Wynne Jones
66. Pyramids by Terry Pratchett
67 . Alchemy and Meggy Swann by Karen Cushman
68. Lords and Ladies by Terry Pratchett
69. The Goblin Wood by Hilari Bell
70. The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne
71. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
72. Water: Tales of Elemental Spirits by Robin McKinley and Peter Dickinson
73. Drizzle by Kathleen van Cleve
74. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
75. Archangel by Sharon Shinn
76. The Double Comfort Safari Club by Alexander McCall Smith
77. Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder
78. The Elusive Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
This month my parents got confused at me because I don't count books I don't read all the way through. I read the second half of a book I'd read before, and when there's nothing else to read that's often what I do. And I don't count those. So I do read a bit more even than shown.

Moral of the story: I do need a life.


"Nothing Without You"

No comments:

floral