Tuesday, November 25, 2014

and the words, they're everything [08]

Today we have a very special Thanksgiving-themed WWIS post.

I'm grateful for my thoughtful earbuds.
I'm grateful for my thoughtful sister.
I'm grateful for my favorite book. Also this sounds like a sci-fi or near-future gadget. "With new silver sleeve, you can post right from your clothing!"
I'm grateful for the library where I could pick up my favorite book if I didn't already own it. I pick up pretty much every other book there.
I'm grateful for my phone that only does T9 texting (and that I am good at it). I'm also grateful that I don't stare into my own room all that much, even though you can see it from the living room, because I keep the door closed. Because I can't keep it clean.
I'm grateful for happy people, my nephew, and babies. All of them.
Well, that was enough gratitude. I'm out.

No comments:

floral