Friday, November 15, 2013

and the words, they're everything [01]

My sister and I had a lot of fun yesterday generating mash-up Facebook statuses from what-would-i-say.com. I tweeted all of mine to only bug my Twitter followers and not my Facebook friends.

But I only have 5 followers on Twitter, and two of them never even see my tweets (which is great for passive-aggressive tweeting not that I do that) and since I think these #wwis statuses are so hilarious I am going to post my favorites to the blog.

Which has 6 followers. So I'm really expanding.

I tweeted over 50 (and every time I go to the site I get more to record), but I'm trying to pare down for you guys because even I know I'm not that funny.

But I do think this is pretty hilarious:

Some of the statuses are (if I may say so) improved by my hashtags, which is why I screen captured them for you.




Here are some surprisingly apt statements about my work:

 



I have lots more, but I don't want to use up all my fun at once, so I'll be back later!


No comments:

floral