Sunday, August 4, 2013

I am a constant satellite of your blazing sun

I've decided it's time to readjust this blog's orbit.

I'll still make all the posts I used to (that is kind of a joke because I post rarely), but I am determined to add a recurring motif. I doubt I will lose many readers over this, because the vast, vast majority of my readership holds the same beliefs I do (and those that don't are unlikely to be bothered, I hope). I may even gain some (though that is not my primary goal).

Anyway, starting tomorrow I'll be beginning Mormon Monday (I came up with that all by myself and I'm positive no one else has ever come up with the same idea). Not sure yet what all Mormon Monday will entail. I'm pretty sure the posts will be short. I'm also pretty sure that it won't happen every Monday. But it's going to happen.

Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is such a huge part of my life. I should talk more about it. So I will.

And now maybe my blog url will make more sense. Because I am a constant satellite of the Son.

[Title text: "Gravity" ~ Vienna Teng]

No comments:

floral