Thursday, December 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [November 2011]

Happy December!  I think it is, anyway.  The class that I've been way concerned I couldn't get into because "it's complicated" looks like it will finally go through!  I'm wearing a "new" sweater (it's Jennie's; I took the tag off though).  I get to hear an Apostle speak tonight.  And I didn't read very much in November; at least it felt that way.  I've been going days at a time without reading any new books, with flurries of "productivity" between.


174. Sammy Keyes and the Night of Skulls by Wendelin van Draanen
175. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
176. Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett
177. Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans
178. City of Lies by Lian Tanner
179. Secrets at Sea by Robert F. Peck
180. Conspiracies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill
181. Beauty and the Werewolf by Mercedes Lackey
182. Icefall by Matthew J. Kirby
183. Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
184. Pumpkin Roll by Josi S. Kilpack
185. Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
186. Dead End in Norvelt by Jack Gantos

If I can keep up this "not reading" thing maybe I will keep to within 200!  But probably not, because there are already like 4 books from the library I haven't read yet.

No comments:

floral