Sunday, May 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [April 2011]

I read hardly anything this month. It's not that I was particularly busy (though I might have been), it's that it was a really slow library month. Also there was that book that I spent a couple days reading, but didn't have the heart to finish when, halfway through, I figured out the twist. (Actually that happened more than once this month, but at least one of the times I kept reading to make sure I was right.)

So, 12 books. Here's the rundown:

April
58. Entwined by Heather Dixon
59. Peasant Queen by Cheri Chelsey
60. Crunch Time by Diane Mott Davidson
61. Treason at Lisson Grove by Anne Perry
62. Red Glove by Holly Black
63. Murder Afloat by Jane Leslie Conley
64. Virals by Kathy Reichs
65. No Passengers Beyond This Point by Gennifer Choldenko
66. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
67. Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
68. My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison
69. The Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett


I finally read less! This is the absolute least number of books I've read in over a year. Yay me?

No comments:

floral