Monday, November 1, 2010

only I can trace all my books

There's been a blog post I've been meaning to write for a couple months. It's not very exciting but it would at least be an update. This is not it. This is my first-day-of-the-month book rally. Behold:

October
147. The Ghost at the Takaido Inn by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler
148. A Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
149. Many Waters by Madeleine L'Engle
150. Living Hell by Catherine Jinks
151. I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
152. The Lives of Christopher Chant by Diana Wynne Jones
153. The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
154. Three Rivers Rising by Jame Richards
155. Relative Chaos by Kay Finch
156. The Squire's Quest by Gerald Morris
157. The Legend of the King by Gerald Morris
158. Museum of Thieves by Lian Tanner
159. The Goblin Gate by Hilari Bell
160. The Fabled Fourth-Graders of Aesop Elementary by Candace Fleming
161. The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn
162. No Such Thing As Dragons by Philip Reeve
163. The Oracles of Delphi Keep by Victoria Laurie
164. The Curse of Deadman's Forest by Victoria Laurie
165. A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce


Check out all the Halloweeny titles! Totally not on purpose. It also wasn't on purpose that I read so much; halfway through the month I wasn't even done with Way of Kings (which is a monstrous book, in case you were wondering what its connection to Halloween is), but then the library saved the day again. Many of these books are really quite short. I mean, one of them has fourth graders in the title. How difficult a read can that be?

At any rate, I've already read two books in November, must remember to note them down as well!

No comments:

floral