Monday, March 1, 2010

all my books are

I didn't do any reading at all this past weekend, during which I would usually have read another book or so. But I still had an enjoyable month with my reading choices!

February
15. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
16. The Last Knight by Hilari Bell
17. Rogue's Home by Hilari Bell
18. Player's Ruse by Hilari Bell
19. The Ever Breath by Julianna Baggott
20. Paper Towns by John Green
21. The Continuous Atonement by Brad Wilcox
22. Love Over Scotland by Alexander McCall Smith
23. Jovah's Angel by Sharon Shinn
24. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
25. Crown of Earth by Hilari Bell
26. War Games by Audrey and Akila Coloumbis
27. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
28. Geektastic edited by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci
29. Aunt Dimity Down Under by Nancy Atherton


"Nothing Without You"

1 comment:

mommykay said...

Do you know that Baroness Orczy wrote a series of books about the Scarlett Pimpernel? If you library doesn't have any of them, come visit me and you can read them.

floral