Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hey, love.

I have no idea how to start this blog. Maybe I can skip the pilot post and just get on with my blogging?

Here's what you can expect to see in the next week or so:
+A description of my field trip
+A reflection on the Russian movie I watched on Friday
+A small rant about people in classes
+A small rant about the JFSB square

But that's just when I get around to it. I'm trying to make my writings of this nature more scholarly and less "And then we got in the car and drove up the mountain. And then we drove down again." I do have mild aspirations toward being a writer after all.

Incidentally, my name is Leslie Moon. I'm a BYU student. In 6 words or less, that's my most basic description. Other things about me may come out as the blog progresses. Or you may spend months (is anyone going to be following this for months? Heaven help you) trying to figure me out. I'm fairly open, though; it'll be hard for you not to know too much about me.

Well. Here's a tidbit. I'll toss it to you free. My blog name comes from the song "Gravity" by Vienna Teng. Awesome song. I can play it on the piano.

I'll start a real blog sometime soon. It's not like I have other things I desperately need to do. Not me. :)

No comments:

floral