Sunday, November 13, 2016

and the words, they're everything [wwis 14]

Hello friends! Been a while. I recognize that this is not my most popular segment here on the blog (I even realized a few months ago I'd accidentally used the same set of tweets twice and no one said anything) but I like it. I like feeling funny every once in a while.

NaNoWriMo is going on now.

I mean, that takes SOME talent.

This is probably why I could reach my biceps with my tongue. Working out!

I am at my least feasible when I am a light sweater. Please don't hold that against me (though you are welcome to find a sweater to hold against me, now that it's about to be cold).

Would you wear a light sweater to pick cherries? 

There's...not really any other reason to be grateful for the souls of men in the eternal worlds.

I want to fall into line with pop culture and say "2016 was not swoonworthy." But what I think I meant when I made this tweet (April 2015) was that I hadn't been on a date in a year.

I'm grateful for the souls of men and women in the eternal worlds that are too cute.

No comments:

floral