Thursday, December 4, 2014

and the words, they're everything [09]

Today's WWIS compilation is brought to you by the fact that I think about love and dating all the time, and sometimes the status bot picks up on it. (Which is impressive, because online I try to pretend that it doesn't consume my life. I mean, of course it doesn't.)

What can I say, dating can be rough
'Sparking' was slang for courting back in pioneer times. I'm thinking of bringing it back, because that would be truly hip and cool.
Speaking of colloquialisms, I've been using "digging his chili" instead of "have a crush on him" for a few months now.

At least I know the address of one of my favorite fictional boyfriends, for when real life conspires to keep me from my true love. (Also: undergrads that are thinking of digging my chili, please note last sentence of the status.)
Eating on dates can be a little nerve-wracking, but I've got nothing to worry about. (ha.) Also my habit of bringing needles to most social occasions (especially sports): attractive for my craftiness or alarming because I have weapons to hand?

I asked a guy out a few weeks ago. First time. Guess I do just set myself up now. Someone's gotta do it.

If all else fails, I can always meet someone at the grocery store. In the bread aisle. I'm sure that will be totally romantic and not awkward at all. And can you say romcom-worthy?!

No comments:

floral