Monday, March 3, 2014

followers of my faith [Mormon Monday 31]

We've finally gotten a picture of Christ up in our home. I can't believe how much better it makes me feel to see it hanging there.

I feel very blessed to live in a home where we all try our best to serve the Lord and do what's right. There's less conflict and confusion, as well as less awkwardness.

I am also very happy about the piano now in the home.

(Note: This post was originally written in November. We have a few pictures of Christ now. But I just couldn't bear to post this if I had to delete the sentence about a piano. So this has been in drafts for months. But now the piano is here! And I am deliriously happy. And I can post this at long last.)

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

that's seriously awesome about the piano!

floral