Sunday, May 26, 2013

talk about the little ones

My nephew is one year old today! We have had a lot of fun together this past year.

First he was born:
Here we are at the hospital!

Then I got to babysit him sometimes while we both still lived in Provo:
It usually went a lot like this.
And sometimes we just hung out:
Just chillin'
And then he moved to Michigan and the only way I ever babysat him was with video chatting.

But then I visited for Thanksgiving! He warmed right up to me:
Me or my glasses. One of those.
And then he visited for Christmas:

And then in April I discovered the screen capture feature in G+ hangouts:
Poke his tummy!

Clapping hands

He is not always a happy camper when we talk.
So that has been fun. Here's more pictures from our video chats, because he is cute:
This is his mom. I talk to her a lot too.

Sometimes she tries to fix his haircut but he is usually too grumpy.
He is a fast little guy!

Bein' cool.
We're pretty happy to have him around!

This is the only picture we have of him at his birthday party. He was quacking. (It was a duck theme.)

No comments:

floral