Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I can trace all my books [January 2012]


Well hey there. It's February! I had kind of a busy month in January, I guess. It's hard to tell -- this is the first month I've kept track of my movie and TV watching, so I don't know what's normal. My number of books is what I would call "average":

January
1. Snow in Summer by Jane Yolen
2. The Freedom Maze by Delia Sherman
3. Epigenetics: The Ultimate Mystery of Inheritance by Richard C. Francis
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
5. The Mostly True Story of Jack by Kelly Barnhill
6. Going Postal by Terry Pratchett
7. A True Princess by Diane Zahler
8. PIE by Sarah Weeks
9. The Glorious Adventures of the Sunshine Queen by Geraldine McCaughrean
10. The Blackhope Enigma by Teresa Flavin
11. Johnny Swanson by Eleanor Updale
12. Angelica by Sharon Shinn
13. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
14. Switched by Amanda Hocking

I'm trying to decide if I want to post the movies and TV too. Would you guys be interested in that? It's mostly for my own benefit (and embarrassment -- do you know how much Sarah Jane I sat through?) but if anyone's really curious we can work something out.

No comments:

floral