Saturday, January 7, 2023

trace all my books [2022]

 Well, we made it through another year of reading. I did join Storygraph and you can see more stats of the books I read here on my stats page.


For an in-depth list of all 118 books I read, you can click here: profile.


However, I will be showing a visual representation or two here on the blog, and there's always my video where I ramble about some stand-outs worth mentioning. 


Here is the video!





I read 118 books. 22 of them (not listed here, since I was using the app for the first time) were rereads. Here is the picture representation of all of those books. I am happy to answer questions about any of them if you don't want to click on my profile.








I forgot to mention this in my video but my reading goal for this year is to move this needle a little bit:


I bet I could read more than one nonfiction.

If I had to pick one book from the year that I really liked, it'd be Love from Scratch by Kaitlyn Hill.

If I had to pick two, the other one would be The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen.

If I had to pick a nonfiction, well, I only read one. But Proclaim Peace by Patrick Mason was really good actually.


I talked more about fanfiction in the video but I don't feel like writing it down here besides saying the total of novel-length works was 56, so here's another link to the video: you can just watch it at 2x speed


Here's to another great year of reading!


No comments:

floral