Thursday, November 2, 2017

there's a blessing in every moment every mile

I mean, why not talk about my trip to Oregon some more? It was a fun trip.
Among many other adventures,
I enjoyed hiking to the top of Multnomah Falls:

View from near the bottom of the Falls
A hole in the rock
The top of the falls!
Hitting up the Portland Temple:


Our Beach Day:
You can't tell, but I was recovering from a failed jump. That's what you do on beaches, right? Jump?
Tide pools
dat sky tho!
Beautiful, beautiful day
Cape Meade (amazing):
The day started cold and cloudy, very atmospheric
Do I recall correctly that it's the shortest lighthouse around? It was pretty diminutive.
A giant pine tree. This is like one of its branches?
Sunny and warm
Breathtaking
Hiking University Falls:
it might've been nice to have warning we would need to drive a few miles on an unpaved road to get to the trail.
Also the trail was not marked. But it was beautiful.
Finally like halfway through the trail we discovered we WERE going the right way.
Beautiful!

And I enjoyed it with Cynthia, who was very patient with my being a delicate flower and also with me taking pictures of her in her natural habitat:
Multnomah
Temple
Rose Garden! You can be sure she got way better pictures of the flowers than I did.
Oregon Coast!
yeah the coast!
University Falls trail
Not a lot of pictures of our city day because my phone was clinging to death most of the day, but Portland was fun and nice too. And so was the Lewis and Clark state park and Tillamook. (major shout-out to Great-Aunt Becky who let us stay at her house! It was wonderful.) It was just all in all a great trip. Sorry for those of you that saw it all on my insta stories at the time and are getting a repeat. Sorry for those of you that missed my insta stories at the time and will never get a full picture of the trip.

Like, Sorry. But Not Sorry?

No comments:

floral