Thursday, March 10, 2016

and the words, they're everything [wwis 13]

Boy do I have spring fever today! So here's a bunch of old status-bot tweets relating to summer. Sort of.


I'm just, I'm not sure there's a better thing than a garden tomato liberally garnished with bacon.

This sounds like my kind of picnic (especially if combined with the previous)

Sometimes leftovers don't always pan out the way you hoped.
Or this might be about a regrettable summer haircut.

Like, do people not know that they're leaving their prints for the sun to shine on? (Sunshine. Relevant.)

Mosquitos are summery. Also finding stuff is a good summer activity (wait of course! geo-caching!)

Sounds like an ideal summer activity to me.


I once took an anatomy course over the summer (this year I'm attempting accounting)


I like imagining what this qualifying sentence could have followed. "She was loved in all the eternal worlds." "Well, most of them."

Yep. When I first randomly placed all these tweets in this post I didn't know they were all going to relate to summer so well (Well. Most of them). They're also not SUPER funny, but I am sure one of the next WWIS installments will be hilarious. #staytuned

No comments:

floral