Wednesday, November 11, 2015

that kind of grateful [01]

Listen. I know this gets done a lot. I hate to be a follower. But...I'm going to reprise what I did 6 years ago and it'll be lots of fun for all of us! But mostly me, because I'm the only one that knows what I'm really saying with my gratitude. So here's my first ten days of gratitude (ten, because it's a nice round number and I don't have to figure out what to do with the extra two days if I did it weekly).

1: I'm grateful for a friend to empathize with my super important woes
2: I'm grateful for a memorized hymn
3: I'm grateful for a cognitive coupon
4: I'm grateful for a bad movie made better with friends
5: I'm grateful for that Walk the Moon song
6: I'm grateful for cake and ice cream
7: I'm grateful for HSM
8: I'm grateful for old neighbors
9: I'm grateful for an unexpected extended stay
10: I'm grateful for the ability to update and be updated


No comments:

floral