Monday, October 5, 2015

followers of my faith [Mormon Monday 84]

It's so funny; the moment I sit down to work on a Mormon Monday I immediately get so tired.

Anyway, you guys know about kudzu vines? They kind of look like this:
"KudzuPlants" by Bubba73 (Jud McCranie) - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Commons.


Sorta pretty. And apparently their flowers have a pleasant scent! So they don't look that bad, right?

You already know what I'm going to say.

They kill the trees they grow on. Simply overwhelm them with growth until they suffocate.

Somebody in my stake presidency noted that while a vine may look nice on your tree for a little bit, it's dangerous. Ideally you should just not go near the vine at all, unless you want your trees to die.

And...you can think of sin the same way!

No comments:

floral