Saturday, September 1, 2012

I can trace all my books [August 2012]

I thought I'd read so many books this month! But when I sat down just now to enumerate them all it's actually not that many. (Of course, since I didn't enumerate until today, it's possible I forgot some.)

Sorry that all my posts lately have been about books. I do have another couple posts in the pipeline, if I can remember them. But in the meantime, here's my list for August:

August
70. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
71. Rose Cottage by Mary Stewart
72. Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
73. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leef
74. The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
75. Wentworth Hall by Abby Grahame
76. The Far West by Patricia C. Wrede
77. Rebecca's Rose by Jennifer Beckstrand
78. The Confession by Charles Todd
79. Sammy Keyes and the Power of Justice Jack by Wendelin van Draanen
80. Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale

No comments:

floral