Saturday, October 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [September 2011]

I did a horrible, horrible job keeping track of my books this month.  I simply wasn't writing them down.  Not a huge deal, except it made it hard to remember what I had read.  I looked at my mom's booklist (she's actually read more than me now, since I read so little in September) and pieced together things from there.  I did forget that I read two Harry Potter books.  They were fun.  So, here's what I think is approximately my list, a good third of which was read this week alone:

September
141. Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
142. Leave it to Psmith by P.G. Wodehouse
143. Red Blazer Girls: The Mistaken Masterpiece by Michael Beil
144. Any Which Wall by Laurel Snyder
145. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
146. Putting Makeup on the Fat Boy by Bil Wright
147. Geek Fantasy Novel by E. Archer
148. Small Acts of Amazing Courage by Gloria Whelan
149. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
150. Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
151. Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick
152. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
153. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
154. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

And can you believe it?  It's stats time again already!  I'm not sure I'm very pleased with what we're going to see...


Total number of books: 154
Number of First-time Reads: 134
Number of Rereads: 20
Average number of books per month: 17.1
Number of nonfiction books: 3
Number of fiction books: 151


Yep, my rereads shot up, and my nonfiction reads stayed the same.  I'll work on that.

No comments:

floral