Thursday, September 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [August 2011]

Good morning!  It's September!  I didn't read too much in August.  I just didn't have the heart for it.  (Is that what I said about July too?)  I enjoyed some of them though.  If only there had been any princessy romance ones; I'm definitely noticing a trend in my favorite reads.  But I'm still reading other things...Behold...


August
127. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
128. Wishful Thinking by Alexandra Bullen
129. Warped by Maurissa Guibord
130. Foggy with a Chance of Murder by G.G. Vandergrieff
131. Knightley Academy by Violet Haberdasher
132. The Secret Prince by Violet Haberdasher
133. Daddy-Long-Legs by Jean Webster
134. FitzOsbornes in Exile by Michelle Cooper
135. Jane by April Lindner
136. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
137. A Brief History of Montmaray by Michelle Cooper
138. Queen of Hearts by Martha Brooks
139. You'll Like It Here (Everyone Does) by Ruth White
140. Visconti House by Elsbeth Edgar

Title Text: "Nothing Without You"

No comments:

floral