Monday, August 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [July 2011]

Hello! Here's what I read last month. I'll give you an interesting tidbit, too: The last book on the list is a book I actually read in June, but I skipped a hundred pages and read the last chapter because I had to leave it in the car and not take it on the airplane. So we checked it out from the library and I read those last 100 pages to count it as a read.

July
111. Chronicles of the Red King: The Secret Kingdom by Jenny Nimmo
112. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
113. Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor
114. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
115. Blackberry Crumble by Josi S. Kilpack
116. The Forgotten Locket by Lisa Mangum
117. Come Fall by A.C.E. Bauer
118. Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman
119. A Glory of Unicorns edited by Bruce Coville
120. Heartless by Gail Carriger
121. The Absolute Value of Mike by Kathryn Erskine
122. Changeless by Gail Carriger
123. Aliens on Vacation by Clete Barrett Smith
124. Sidekicks by Jack D. Ferraiolo
125. Gilda Joyce Psychic Investigator: The Bones of the Holy by Jennifer Allison
126. The Evolution of Thomas Hall by Kieth Merrill

No comments:

floral