Friday, July 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [June 2011]

I've had a lot of blog posts in the wings lately, but I haven't ever gotten around to posting them, or even writing them. Maybe later! It's a new month, and that means it's time for my book roundup!

June
89. Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn
90.How to Take the Ex- out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison
91.The Penderwicks at Point Mouette by Jeanne Birdsall
92. Horton Halfpott by Tom Angelberger
93. Crystal Bones by C. Aubrey Hall
94. Sammy Keyes and the Dead Giveaway by Wendelin van Draanen
95. House of Many Ways by Diana Wynne Jones
96. Sammy Keyes and the Psycho Kitty Queen by Wendelin van Draanen
97. Sammy Keyes and the Wedding Crasher by Wendelin van Draanen
98. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
99. It's a Mall World After All by Janette Rallison
100. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
101. Soulless by Gail Carrigan
102. House of the Star by Caitlin Brennan
103. The Changeling Sea by Patricia McKillip
104. The Moon and the Face by Patricia McKillip
105. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
106. To the Rescue by Heidi S. Swinton
107. The Girl in Blue by P.G. Wodehouse
108. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
109. Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
110. A Tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine


Not only that, but we're halfway through the year! And that means...it's stats time!

Total number of books: 110
Number of First-time Reads: 98
Number of Rereads: 12
Average number of books per month: 18.3
Number of nonfiction books: 3
Number of fiction books: 107

I'm almost 3 books ahead of my average at this point last year. But I'm also rereading proportionally fewer books. So that's good. (We needn't mention nonfiction. I'm doing way better this year and that's all I have to say about that.)

No comments:

floral