Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I can trace all my books [January 2011]

[I've decided that instead of using increasingly convoluted adaptations of lyrics, I'll just use brackets. It works.]

I resolved this year to read a little less. 200 books is impressive, but it also points to a lot of time I could be spending doing something else.

Well, in the month of January I read an unprecedented number of books -- quite beyond my high last year. Impressively, they were all first-time reads. Here's the list:

January
1. The Snow Queen by Mercedes Lackey
2. Heir to Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
3. Seer of Sevenwaters by Juliet Marillier
4. Intrigues by Mercedes Lackey
5. Palace Beautiful by Sarah Deford Williams
6. The Healing Spell by Kimberley Griffiths Little
7. Schooled by Gordan Korman
8. The Coming of the Dragon by Rebecca Barnhouse
9. Lemon Tart by Josi S. Kilpack
10. Clockwork 3 by Matthew J. Kirby
11. Star of the Morning by Lynn Kurland
12. Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
13. The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry
14. Forbidden Sea by Sheila A. Neilson
15. Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier
16. The Dirty Life by Kristin Kimball
17. English Trifle by Josi S. Kilpack
18. The Mage's Daughter by Lynn Kurland
19. Princess of the Sword by Lynn Kurland
20. Coronets and Steel by Sherwood Smith
21. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
22. Pillage by Obert Skye
23. Matched by Ally Condie
24. Choke by Obert Skye

So maybe next month I'll read less. ;)

No comments:

floral