Thursday, September 2, 2010

my books are lying useless

I don't want to read anything these days. It's a sad state of events because I don't have anything else to do.

Here's what I managed to read last month:

August.
115. Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
116. Birds of a Feather by Jacqueline Winspear
117. Among the Mad by Jacqueline Winspear
118. I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
119. Magic Belowstairs by Caroline Stevermeyer
120. The Nine Tailors by Dorothy L. Sayers
121. In the Teeth of the Evidence and Other Stories by Dorothy L. Sayers
122. Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier
123. Gaudy Night by Dorothy L. Sayers
124. Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier
125. The Thirteenth Princess by Diane Zahler
126. The Wide-Awake Princess by E.D. Baker
127. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
You may notice that the first book on the list is one I read only a few months ago. I'm pleased that this is my first reread of the year, though embarrassed that it was a book I'd only just finished. I do tend to reread things (I've mentioned before how many old favorites I pick up and read about a hundred pages of then discard so it doesn't make it on the list), but I haven't been in the mood even for that lately. It's quite troublesome.


"Nothing Without You"

No comments:

floral