I am just not reading as much these days. And that's okay.
60. A Novel Bookstore by Laurence Cosse
61. The Day of the Storm by Rosamunde Pilcher
62. Housekeeping by Marilynne Robinson
63. Fateful by Claudia Gray
64. Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai
65. Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer Holm
66. One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
67. Thunder over Kandahar by Sharon E. McKay
68. The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma
69. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
"America!" and Other Doorstep Tales - I don't know if everyone else is like this, but I was *terrified *for my first date. A few minutes before my date was supposed to arrive I remember walkin...
3 days ago